Thursday, May 5, 2011

I missed you!

   Hello my Favorite 42's

So happy to have come out of the DEAD... Missed you ..!! thank you for visiting every once in a while and for those who visit daily which are many..... 
So.. My hat thing.. I have an addiction with hats and Fedoras especially...  

Don't get bored with my hats but remember that this a day to day thing.. not a "PHOTO SHOOT" type of thing.. I wished..... I use them in cold and hot weather.. when I travel so I can hide my face if I did not sleep well the night before.. Love them.. hope you too...
Cierto.. FELIZ 5 DE MAYO GUEYYYYSSSS.... YA ME TOME EL TEQUILA ALACRAN POR TODOS....

Just arrived in Paris this morning.. I have a terrible JETLAGG gagagaa...  The weather is just "Al Dente" perfect temperature 21 C, 69 F ... sounds good huh! The trees are lime green coloured, the people happy and relaxed, doing their own thing...

See you very soon... 



 Polka Dot Chiffon and Lace Blouse: Meadham Kirchhoff Spring 2011
Capri style Jeans: JBrand
Cork Wedges: Opening Ceremony
Wool Hat: Maison Michel 2011

The Moon

In the airplane.. Ecuador bound



Blazer "Blacksweet": ACNE SS 2011
Soo.. Now Balmain has the stripe jeans.. PLEAAASE (Rihanna song)....Now! everyone has the guts to wear them b/c of  Balmain? .. That is why I hate trends.. but anyhow.. mine are still alive...they are not jeans.. and more than half the price.. #WINNING



Black tank top:Theyskens' Theory


Blue suede pumps: Isabel Marant SS 2011


While In Ecuador.....


My Maison Michel Paris hats.. can't live without them..NOW..




Graffiti style dress: ACNE 



karen Walker Sunglasses

Let me be in my Maison Michel hats.... love them!!  cannot-not use them.. Everyday wear..



Stefania Platform Cutout - Cork: Opening Ceremony



My one and only spray-paint-happy-face shirt: TOPSHOP


Shoes: Alexander Wang.. 
 Miro Low Rise cropped troussers: Isabel Marant SS 2011



While in Nassau.. Let's get relaxed..
Grey sweatshirt: American Apparel

                    Skinny Capris: J Brand SS2011

Wedge/Sandals: Paul and Joe circa 2005


Perforated Navy Blue and red: Chanel



White, Grey and Black.. Love!!


Wind Tunnel Tank Dress: Jeremy Laing SS2011

Charm Necklace: Vanessa Arizaga

6 comments:

  1. Hi I just ordered the Jeremy Laing wind tunnel dress and I hope the size is right. May I ask what size you are wearing and how tall you are? I normally wear a 6 or 8 in dresses and I probably would have ordered a medium but only small and large were available. I ordered the small. How roomy is the dress? Thanks very much for any info you can give. The dress looks wonderful on you. - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... I have a small size in the wind tunnel dress and I am 5'9". The dress is super long, I can only wear it with high heels, but I have worn it at the beach without it too.. the XS was too tight in the upper body for some reason .....
    Thank you , the dress is amazing by the way...Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my friend want to buy me a Miro white pants, but I don't know how it size. What size is your's (1 or 2). Is it fit large, small? Thank you (and sorry from my bad english, I'M leaving in Belgium).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.... Marie
    What Miro Pants? Would love to help but I do not what you are asking me? The WHite pants that are in this Post? That is the white pants you are referring to?
    Let me know.. if yes; in Marant (is that's what you meant to say?) I am, in Pants a size 1. In that brand pants start from size 0 or 36 Fr size . They fit true to size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Miro Pants is the white pants you were wearing... This season, I.Marant use to fit true, but in the latest season they were a bit smaller. I'm wearing a 38 fr, and I'm afraid to shop online a size 1. This pants seems to be very skinny, no?

      Delete
    2. Yes they are skinny and I hope you find them in your size since they are from Spring Summer 2011, by now they are Sold Out.... Let me know if you found them... Good Luck! :)

      Delete