Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Too Much Paint

  While I'm trying to make a decision of what color to choose for all the walls in this apartment! DAMN IT! it's harder than I thought.. I want all the colors.. but there is not much space and also considering the art that will go in the walls I cannot go crazy either... Will be showing when it's done what I did with the walls..
  My favorite things are The Stars so I wore my "STAR PANTS" to feel like one today .. haha
  Cheers


Wool Hat: Maison Michel Paris 2011
Silk Blazer: ACNE '11
White Leather fringes Purse: Prada 2008
Tri-Color Sandals: Fendi S2011



Star printed B&W Loose Pants: AESOS

2 comments:

  1. Ton univers est très pop-art! J'adore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias!! Me inspira tu estetica.. los looks estan buenisimos y vos un amor..y que decir del maravilloso perfume..una exquisitez..
    Un beso grande..I can't wait to see more..

    ReplyDelete