Friday, March 16, 2012

Dark and Light

Pants: 3.1 Phillip Lim AW2011
Polka Dot elbow length Top: forgot who this is..

To the airport.. With my letters to send via post.. Like the good ol' Days. 
I like to fly relaxed and not over do it since flying is so uncomfortable all together.. 
Wool Hat: Costume National AW 2010
Perforated Leather Week-End Bag: ALAÏA S2011

Blue and White Jacket: Chanel
Grain Calf Metal SHoes: Pierre Hardy S/S2012


 Chao NYC.. See you Laterzzzz

I love rings... and the thinner they are the better to wear or wearing them with other styles. Here I have the same pairs/style  together but this is an "Oddity" on my part. I always mix different ones.. ahhaha .


The Pearl rings in my index finger: Got them in Istanbul last Summer. Forgetting the designer right now.. I will edit it later

Yellow Silk Dress: CÉLINE SS2012
Geometric Black Cuff: Pierre Hardy SS2012
Two-Toned suede Pumps: Pierre Hardy SS2012






Detail
 Geometric Cuff: Pierre Hardy SS2012

No comments:

Post a Comment