Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chains


 Yes, it reminds me of the Versace tops from the 90's  but with a better design and colors.

I decided to add even more bling to the overcharged print with the necklaces... 
The Alaïa heels I wore at last.. they have been in my closet for a few months now same as the rest that I never get to wear...
 So.. hope you like the look.. Happy Sunday and Happy Fall.. Yesterday was the Equinox.. So Fall is Already HERE!! YEIIII Cheers  



The "90's Top" or so I call it
Chain printed black and Gold Silk Top: Equipment F2012
Thin Leather Tights: Les Chiffoniers




MESH....I heart Mesh
ALAÏA Fall 2012

 Detail on back 


Why not? let's add more ...
 Leather and Gold Rope Chain: Balenciaga S2012
Heart Shaped NecklaceL: Lanvin '12
Diamonds Two finger Ring
XL Chain Cuff: Jennifer Fisher

Suede and Mesh Heels: ALAIA F2012


Gold Leaf Painted wool Hat: Maison Michel Paris F2012

No comments:

Post a Comment