Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer looks... Happy Sunday

I have not forgotten about the blog but to be honest I have not been in the mood.. A biatch stole my dog Brunella so I've been in the lookout like Magnum P.I. but it's more difficult than I expected.. Anyway. Here are some looks that I have taken pics of before and after this incident.. I will be better at this now.. (yeah, I always say that) and start doing my homework with the blog.. ta ta darlings
Today;s Sunday look.. Basic jean shirt, pink/grey stripes tights by American Apparel. Flat oxford shoes (seen before in blog) by Rag and Bone
This picture looks funny.. Necklace, pink pyramid by Alexix Bittar, Pendulum Quartz by Eddie Borgo. Chrome chain with crystal arrow shapped aplique by Giles&Bro.
Thursday night out..Dress by Lanvin w/zipper on back SS2010, heels (seen before)Nicholas Kirkwood.
Great find. Big clutch with leather handles by Maison Martin Margiela SS2010.
Bracelets, Goold one by Balenciaga, Purple stones by Noir Jewelry (great brand they make these amazing affordable cool things). Rings by Noir as well...
Pants by Chloe SS2010,Black belt w/gold Hermes from 1999.. Imagine.. Bodysuit w/mesh in middle by American Apparel. Long yellow gold chains. Vintage.. belt and chains
Brunella Looking

No comments:

Post a Comment