Sunday, October 17, 2010

As we go down... slowly. Paris Fashion Week SS2011

Hello, Hello..
I landed 1st of October 2010 in Paris for PFW SS 2011. Inspirations everywhere!!. The streets, the shops, boutiques, people, cafe's, Le Macaron, Art, museums, you name it; Paris has it all.
Ended up staying longer than I was supposed to. The weather was perfect, not too hot, not too cold, rainy; but who cares, I was in Paris and loved every single thing of it. I did not forget my 33 followers but my Internet connection was not working properly, (not kidding) and always out and about. Went home only when I had to sleep. But never forgot that I had to download the pics and blog them and you, who are the ones that remind me to do it.. hahaha. So enjoy my little trip, I know I did.... I miss the Macarons already :( A Bientot xoxoxooxox

Outside Cacharel show @ Palais de Tokyo. Oversized Jacket:Elliot Atkinson from Brown Focus (one of my faves stores in London), Sweater b/w stripes:Oneteaspoon in Asos.com from Uk, Scarve:Isabel Marant, Pumps black: Costume National FW2010, Golden socks, topshop; to cover the cold.

Alexis Mabille SS2011. Show about to begin

Lights went on and photographer screamed "CAPRI! AHH"

Great outfit from this man

Ribbons, layers, skirts, beading, bows.. that was the collection.. the clothing.. did not like that much

The bride is going to Capri..


The hat was mink and the all turquoise look, liked it..

Let's have dinner @ Mathis.

Walking with my new heels w/fake fur from Nina Ricci FW2010

Satin Blazer: Alexander Wang,Chiffon Shirt:Givenchy,Pumps :Nina Ricci

Cool Paris at Night

One of my faves designers for a while now. Me love you long time! with cool prints and funky ways to wear them. Always a pleasure to see it and wear her pieces. I did not go or was invited to her show but next collection I would looove to go. Miss Chisato, pleeease, I would love an invite. Thank you.:) .. Tsumori Chisato SS2011

Love everything, from head to toes..

I want this bathing suit

Great prints, reminds of the old days in the south of France When I was not even born yet.. Love

The shades are amazing as well

Leather, fabric, thick chains w/ crystals. Chain Strap Bag: Lanvin FW2010

Maison Martin Margiela SS2010

Strapless leather w/cotton span Dress:Elise Overland

The L O V E,2 finger ring (which I adore 2 finger ringsss): Erica Anenberg

Interview Mag.and Maria Luisa party @ Printemps

Should we go in to the Opera?

One of my fav soft grey leather jacket with a collar from Givenchy Fall 2002, and it looks timeless.. Sweater like, sequence dress from Ashish AW2010. Everything he makes is sequence....

My Fendi Pom Pom I put it everywhere in muy knee high socks.. Like earings.. Using my imagination

Sequined Dress: Ashish AW2010

Pumps: Nicholas Kirkwood for Mytheresea.com . This e-commerce site from Germany where I got them from.

Hermes cuff on top of the sleeve..

Just beautiful

At the Artcurial a Mirage plane for sale.. Anybody?

Liked the Prada FW 2010 window

Puffed sleeve shirt: , Shorts:Helmut Lang, Perforated boots:Sigerson Morrison, Purse: Marni AW2010

Avenue Montaigne..

n.d.c. suede loafers


I love many of the doors you see in PAris..

Jacket:Development, Long sleeve silk shirt:Chloe,Jeans:Genetic Denim.

2 comments:

  1. Heyy Elisa me encantooo!!! Los heels de Nina Ricci estan espectaculares y el vestido de Ashish tambien!
    Cambiando de tema cuentame como haces con tu pelo tan divino haha?? Te lo dejas al natural ? porque segun veo tus fotos parece q tenemos la misma calidad de pelo y en climas tropicales es terrible controlarlo! si tienes algun advice para mi please i will appreciate!
    Thx again tu blog es super util! Estare pendiente de lo que viene xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Andrea.. Sí la verdad es que tengo mucho y mucho pelo que peinar.. hahahah pero solo una vez y así es como salgo. El clima mas frío ayuda y mucho eso sí. hahah Y mientras más largo, mejor porque es medio wavie.. así que siempre lo tengo suelto. No tengo tiempo para andar haciéndome mucho o ir a peluquerías; me muero de la deseperación.
    Que bueno que te gustó xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete