Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let's go to the FRIEZE, London.

Art is Art and I just love it.
This year's Frieze Art Fair was as every year is: inspiring. New artists,also the established ones, new ideas, new creations, forms, shapes, formats and so on.
On my way to London Oct 13th 2010 from Paris, Gare Du Nord via Eurostar. I had only a carry on(for 1 night, ended up staying longer, of course!) with space just in case I would need to buy a little souvenir (great excuse) and nowhere to stay the first night. I did not care since I was going for one purpose only.. for the FRIEZE, to see great art and if time was available; some shopping.. All went well..Found a hotel to stay the first night, checked in and to the fair I went..... Saw my friends,also some shopping; had a great time.
Black Large Antigona Bag: Givenchy FW2010. Structured shoulder blazer, salt & pepper tweed: Smythe Les Ventes. Michael shoes in grey: Repetto. Off we got o the fair..
Frieze Art Fair. Outside the tent before going in..The endorphins where waking up..
One of the first photographs I see... Marilyn Minter 2010. Just great way to start the fair.. with one of my fave artist
Alex Katz. DIVINE!
WOW... First time I see these artists' works.. To Start they are Twins. 2ND of all, from Transylvania where "Dracula" was from. 3rd:I don't know them but like them already. Gert & Uwe Tobias
Lots of thinking, I guess
Ellen Gallagher
Damien Hirst and his blue pills @ Gagosian Gallery
Marlo Pascual. An old photograph with a Dan Flavin (artist) type of fluorescent light going through.. Brilliant!!
Lady w/face covered by a rock, my boots Costume National FW2010
Last of Marlo Pacual for now..All the pieces where Sold Out!!!
Found some Cinderellas hanging around the falls
You took a peak inside the little boxes and these stills of paintings by the same artist.... This was a funny one (for me)!
No, you are not going blind, it's a trick!
Chris Ofili; of course.. Had not seen one like this at fairs recently..
Remain.. Artist:Iván Navarro
Timo Nasseri
Isabel Marant printed pants FW 2010, Nina Ricci pumps w/faux fur. Silver mesh top, Blazer by Smythe. White and black border scarf YSL
Anish Kapoor, I wanna.....
The "ASHAMED" men in the fair.. performance
Oh! BEHAVE!!
My own instalation!!
Daniel Firman: Butterfly. Huge neon piece 350 by 635 cm. @Emmanuel Perrotin Gallerie
This vibrating mirror was great, everyone wanted to see themselves get distorted.. by Jeppe Hein
Nicolas Pol 2010 works.. amazing
This had to happen.. Same scarf blue and magenta polka dot, Costume National FW2010 brown boots. knotted black sweater:All Saints. Antigona Givenhy bag on floor.
My hat only lasted for 1 whole day, travelled back w/me to Paris then the unthinkable happened, left it in the cab :( . Noooooo!!!
Bye bye... sniff sniff :(
Military Jacket with patches: Billionaire Boy Club. The crystal star pin, from Selfridges, London.. The crystals are coming off because it is getting older..

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking through your blog just a little, and I like it. I am somewhat new to blogging, but I started doing it for fun...

    I want to invite you to visit my blog, out of all the millions of bloggers out there, I reach out to interesting ones sometimes. Well I hope you will take me up on my offer and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. estas loca and i like it. buenisimas las pics, me transportastes al lugar. fashion hallow. peace and love desde Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachel zoe's wet dream is to be you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you gabfaf and Pimpador for your comments... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy long time no see... no se que hacia y de repente me encontre con tu blog... raro por que soy nueva en esto de los blogs. me encanta tu ropa, definitivamente tu closet tiene que que ser un orgasmo. fashion tambien es mi vida y estoy por lanzar mi primera coleccion, algo me dice que te va a gustar!!!
    Besos
    Maria del Mar Huerta Jouvin
    mhuertaj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola... exacto.. long time no see.. COmo vas? Veo que muy bien y bien ocupada con tu nueva coleccion,felicitaciones pero mandame tu info para ver algun sneak peak......
    Mil besos E

    ReplyDelete