Monday, June 13, 2011

Colour

  Hello my "46" Love love that you are still following this blog.. 
For the ones that come and look many times, please try and follow.. that is the idea..if you are taking a peak every once in a while and like this blog..
 That would be awesome!!!..

More NYC pics in the EXTREME HOT weather of June.. 

  Cheers mates  xo



Classic flap bag large: CÉLINE SS2011


City Lights dress: Risto Bimbiloski SS2011
Killer Shades: Elizabeth and JamesElizabeth and James, Shades< sunglasses
Credits: Moises Oscar






 In a NYC wall: stickers,posters, ads.. the mixed media.. fun

A limeade and a Piña colada (turquoise color) don't ask.. But it was good and refreshing.. Much needed



 Navy blue chiffon dress: PRADA SS2011
The crop powder sandals: LD Tuttle




Getting my scent
Perfume stand: Frederic Malle
Madison Ave. store

3 comments:

  1. So I googled: "club monaco georgia dress" and I find your blog! I am so happy I did! You must have one of the most desirable wardrobes in the whole world! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Hope you keep visiting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Risto dress is amazing! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete