Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer is here

What a nice surprise.. Hello my "47" followers.. Wooohoo.. One more follower today... Super happy and hope you are to when you come and visit my blog...
  It's summer,  it's hotter than even but I do not mind since I'm from Ecuador where it gets very hot at a certain time of the year...   Some looks in the Bahamas and the last two in the USA... Hope you like it as much as I do..  :0
Cheers
xoxoxox


 What the hell!!!!.. While in Nassau, Bahamas... 

 Blue tunic : Calypso Spring 2011

  Hudson Sunglasses,w golden lens, Limited edition: Elizabeth and James



Linen Slippers: STUBBS AND WOOTTON 

 Acacia Tree

 Some colour, patterns,texture....

 Back In Miami beach.. the sun is rising...

 As I 'm taking off the skirt this is the shape it took..
Pleated long Skirt in black: A.L.C. Spring 2011


 Love the flowers I gave to myself yesterday... 
Skinny Band with Wide Ostrich Feather Splash: Jennifer Ouellette

 Jumpsuit With Extended Lapel: Alexander Wang Spring 2011






 Leather alligator print tote: Prada 2009

 Margot Wedge Sandal Blue: Opening Ceremony SS2011


 Alcatraz printed silk shirt dress: Mary Katrantzou Spring 2011







 Pinky finger: Gold-vermeil studded ring: Daisy Knights 





Oxford espadrille laced up shoes: PRADA SS 2011

4 comments: