Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jet Lagged

Mesh like shirt from sometime ago.. Tights w/ "ripped colored leggings print" from: Ostwald Helgasson. Mohawk black shoes: YSL FW2010
With my new camera, a night in Miami. .. Testing, testing...
Took this picture and it looks like an "Old Masters, Still Painting" from the 1600's. But this one I would call "New Masters photography" Right? hahha Not bad I like my new Cannon
One of my finds from London. Stripe dress with a blue ribbon crossing:Jezebel from Jade Jagger.
After the mega rainstorm of 5 minutes (very Miami) in the Design District
Hat by Eugenia Kim, sweater like dress form Acne (2008). Magenta suede shoes form YSL FW2010.
Polka dot and capri jeans with zipper and purple shoes..
Repetto Michael Jackson patterned purple shoes.. Love them.
The bling from Topshop.. Vampire grills
Moon in Miami
Some view of Miami Beach from my flat
The print of the shirt is super cool.. The belt great as well: Mayle
Just mix it up..
Repetto booties..
Some Halloween spirit before deciding who to be that night..
From top to pants all from American Apparel
So Freddie Mercury I became.. haha In the unitard and had to paint the black stripes by hand on the shoes
At the Soho House Miami Beach.. found the other Freddie. He looked great
Next morning flew to Dusseldorf, Germany. Gutten Morgen..
Jet lag; hence, the blurr...#1
My pulse, not working
Ankle boots with leather straps around from: Atalanta Weller
So I took time off to go to Konigsalle (Kings Avenue) where you can shop or just look at this amazing canal that runs through this boulevard....
Happy 1st of November 2010..
Nature and man made structures
Just wonderful, outside of this bar and saw a dog with his owner.. Just staring at his beer or something.. Beautiful
I'm back in the American continent.. Blue linen Blazer has a vest underneath which u can remove if you get bored of it from Smythe,Les Vestes.
orange cuff by Hermes
Suede heels with tiger design on sides by Prada 2009
Leather purse with perforated holes on sides by Alexander Wang 2009. Ring with Turquoise by YSL
The Webster Miami's dresser. How I leave my clothing before trying the new things I picked.. Jacket (seen before) By Smythe. Sunglasses by Proenza Schouler 2009
White Shirt with cape by Push Button bought in Asos.com they have great things if you really look..
Me and my shirt/cape..
Yes there is a Cold Front in Miami today.. Stayed with my cape (pics in the dressing room from today as well)
Short sleeve cashmere sweater by: Oscar De La Renta FW2010. Military short jacket: Zadig & Voltaire FW2010
had my boota for a while.. love them.. they look better with time.. from: Chloe 2007
One of my favorite place to buy gloves in Paris Is Causse gantier.. White perforated Driving Gloves (2009)
Hello my lovely 34 followers, which by the way, I know there are more than 34 looking at this blog but won't subscribe... If you look, you should help the cause... After saying what I had to say.. I have been a little busy, like a bee. So it is not that I have forgotten about you but I have just not found the time to get this together. Just returned from a 3 day trip to Dusseldorf, Germany. Went to a " Plastic Fair" and you would not believe how much plastic machines for every different thing there are. My GOD! we are so bad with nature.. Why was I there?? I just want to recycle... The great thing about this time in Dusseldorf was the food, the beer, and the streets were almost entirely covered by yellow leaves. It was wonderful. Fall season at it's best. The day before I left to Germany I was in Miami Beach for Halloween. The party was at the new edition of the Soho House: The Soho Beach House Miami, and you had to go as a dead famous person.. So I said what the heck... We women tend to dress up (for Halloween) either sexy or like a sl.. , you know what I mean.. Short skirts, police women, cheerleader sexy outfits. I was tired of that and looking like everyone else. So I went as Freddie Mercury... The one and only hahaha You will see it.. I tried my best, wig, mustache and all.. and found my other Freddie Mercury not knowing who was the man behind the mustache and glasses.. The other Freddie was a HE and he was amazing... Funny enough we said hello to each other and started talking and had to take a pic together b/c we were the only 2 dressed like him. After the pic we said our goodbyes.No one recognized me which that was the idea as well.. Here are some daily looks on this post. Very tranquil looks, just how I like to dress up during the day, especially in the hot weather of Miami. So let' all relax and hope you enjoy. Kisses xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment