Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Can See You All....

Hello my fellow followers... Long time no see or hear from you and you from me... It has been a very hectic month, What can I say.. I have been traveling like a maniac but always time to take some picks of my day to day outfits.... Sorry for not downloading earlier but seriously I have not stopped.. Which is actually great, I cannot complain. Much love to you all.. And see you "Tres Soon"... Promise... Art Basel Miami Beach is coming up this coming week and I will be happy as I can be and hope to make you proud with the pics I take and looks I get.. hahaa...
@35,000 feet bound to Guayaquil, Ecuador.. Let's take a pic in the bathroom..."Kiss Me" chiffon scarf: Marc Jacobs. Wool hat: Costume National. Wool blazer: Smythe. Aviator sunglasses:Marni.
Shoes by Atalanta Weller
Top: Marc Jacobs. faded black jeans:Superfine.
Charlotte Olympia shoes great to walk all day and stylish. Purse:Barbara Bui. Raccoon tail I put it everywhere in my key chain, purses, jeans, you name it.
Cerro Santa Ana before taking off. Guayaquil
Almost back in USA airfield.
Upon my arrival in Mia. Heels: M.M.M. Jeans: Superfine. Let's go to the jammin' session
Chiffon Scarf:Paul Smith, Not a watch, is a cuff by Tom Binns
The rings, I was wearing. One of my faves: Delfina Delettrez:Frog ring
Detail of the bubble scarf
Back in Ecuador.. to see some green beauty.. "Estero"
Leather belt by Alexander Wang.
Heels.. Charlotte Olympia. Jack sitting behind me..
Dress:H&M. Bulldog: Maggie May
Some new blinga...I love the rose gold ring on the left.. names will come later..I do not remember
Heels (got in London) UN United Nude
Chunky necklace by Lanvin, Cat leather belt by: Tsumori Chisato
Some detail on heel
Before leaving Ecuador, again.... Some fishermen in their cool wooden boats..
Forgot to take a pic of the outfit in Thanksgiving.. Too much wine..
Thanksgiving.... The day after.. It still looked like a Sunday.. terrible..
Open-knit silk Sweater:Helmut Lang. Floral print skirt: Topshop.
Grey Suede booties with gold chain:Beau Coops
Over sized pink blazer by: Elizabeth and James, Print black&White jeans by Sass&Bide, Slipper flat-pony-polka dot: Opening Ceremony
Another Sunday look... Let this week be over already!!.. Blazer w/vest by Smythe. Print silk pants: Loeffler Randall.
Heels by Christian Louboutin. Berkin Bag: Hermes

No comments:

Post a Comment