Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here And There

How is everyone doing? Hope Y'all are great as always... 
Missed all the fashion week/shows.. Who cares? But we can all see them in our computers in a matter of seconds, but honestly, I have not seen any of them..
 In another note, I will keep you posted for the Armory Show 2011 which started today but forgot to bring my camera to the show, that was not a good move on my part. Did a very quick peekaboo to almost all the booths (some juicy art).. but it was getting very crowded by the second, so I decided to call it quits for the day. Tomorrow I will do my Art post with pics from good Art and probably some cool street/fair styles from someone... 
 See you very soon.. :)






One whole day's look.. Chiffon summer dress with print: Club Monaco. Soft leather purse with 3 hidden zippers or hand warmers: Maison Martin Margiela SS 2011. Multi-Strap  wedge sandals: CHLOÉ SS2011


While in NYC Feb 2011. So happy to wear my Military Green Coat: Remy Hall 2007.. yes, the buttons are coming out already.. Eye glasses where also hiding in NY by Cutler and Gross. Leather Boots: Costume National AW2010

Sweater: Alexander Wang SS 2011
More closet finds.... Alpaca Wool with fringes jacket:Costume National AW2010. 
 
The layers
Grey sueter:BOY BY BAND OF OUTSIDERS.
My other discovery in my closet, long time no see.. Moccasin like boots: Buttero
Shirt: Torn by Ronny Kobo.Sweatpants with black detail: Vena Cava SS2011. Buckled leather and suede wedge sandals: Surface To Air SS2011.
 
Before The Armory Show,Leather boots w/gold chains; I call them "las botas de Napoleón": Balenciaga A/W 2008
Found it!!Painted in diff colors, leather biker jacket: ACNE SS 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment