Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Mix

Hello Again ...
  
Two posts in 1 day.. What a miracle!!.. Oh well.. I needed to download the pics and share them. Or probably I have nothing better to do on a Sunday. :)

 These are some looks from NYC and then Miami.. I have not stopped wearing my new hat-find-. Is either that I have become anti-social or just love the idea of hiding behind a hat. 
..   Some pieces you have seen in older posts but it is how you wear,mix and play with your closet. Mixing the old with the new,new with new,old with old; playing with colors and prints,accessories and just go creative with it all... See you soon. X and O

P.S. for people that want to help (instead of just #prayforjapan) with the disaster in Japan you should go to one of these two sites I have donated already in;  CNN - they have a mayor list of places where you can donate what you can- and redcross. We should #helpjapan bc they are in terrible need and will get worse as days go by. Only praying will not do much for them. Any peny or cent counts! :) Peace



So, I got the hat on my doorstep- bought it online- I am actually addicted to e-commerce now. and since then  I cannot stop wearing it..  I just adore it!  
Wide Rim Hat: Maison Michael For OC
Fur coat: Fendi, still alive circa 2000? Jesus, time flies.  
Skinny stretch corduroy print pants: Isabel Marant.  
Perkins Suede and leather wedge sneakers: Isabel Marant
 
I thought it was not that cold.. . Came back again to wear a jacket at least... 
Sunglasses: Persol
Vest cashmere and fur with detail: Malo FW2007 -Another find in the NY closet- 
My red jeans which I thought I had lost.. They are going to die anytime soon: AG jeans

I love this vest.. 

That's the jacket.. Smith Suede Biker Jacket: Acne 2009. 
Leg warmers bought them sometime ago -2007-in American Apparel. Hat: Rag & Bone.


The boots again.. some detail..


Box pleat blazer: Smythe Les Vestes fall 2010

Washed jeans: James jeans
Again the sneakers: Isabel Marant SS2011
Georgia dress: Club Monaco S2011
Still wearing the hat.. 


Classic combat boots: Rag & Bone Spring 2011

Today's look -Sunday-: silk top: Claudiae, 
Night sky print tapered Susan pants: Motel.
 Buckled leather and suede wedge sandals: Surface To Air
Python metallic purple belt: Marc Jacobs (few years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment