Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Boots in the summer? Of course!

Hello there my 13 followers. An amazing surprise of the new follower: number 13, E (you know who you are).. Thank you for following this blog; love the number by the way..... I needed and wanted to wear my most precious pair of boots since I have not shown here yet (from one of my favorite designers from Paris, France: Isabel Marant) today and the weather permits it here in Guayaquil, Ecuador.. So here is a cool fresh look for a Wednesday.. Chack it out! Still stranded but today I will fly back to the USA (not in this outfit) I fly Relax... hahaha.. Hope you like it :)
Date-To-Date Dress: Rebecca Taylor. Boots with chains: Isabel Marant
Unique Crystal sunglasses: Topshop.com
Cool Shades.. Get them at Topshop.com, boots.. Already Vintage, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment