Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Something about the outfits

American Apparel outfit almost, all the way. pants, body suit. Mesh shoes they are almost vintage. hahaha. from 2008? I think but love them...Guillaume Hinfray..Got them @ Barneys NY (co-op) What I have on my waist is a polka dot blue w/gold thin scarf.. I wear it always.. Adore it, As a head band, hanging on the side of a purse..
GUILLAUME HINFRAY SHOES Givenchy perforated sandals SS2009, These I just love. now Alexander Wang came out with something like these for SS2010.Tights with nude trim at the end from VPL (very cool things they have) Top MMMargiela..also 2009 I think.. so this is my vintage look apart form the neck up.. haha How the Beret came... Love that Tissue paper... Love my Givenchy's! Love you Mr. Ricardo Tisci. Always been a fan of Givenchy! So whomever is the "designer of the moment" I will always like them.... Is the mastermind of this enterprise that has the brains to select great people to craft beautiful designs.. Beret by Rike Feurstein,, Just coolio.. Spike shades, Alexander Wang from Opening Ceremony. I have been lost and gone with the wind.. again.. but that is me, to summarize myself on a nutshell...
Have not been very inspired, in bed after my doctor took some liquid out of my knee... Which I thought it was nothing like that for what I was going for to see the doctor. I just had some pain on the back of my knee. So hey.... . Here are some cute outfits before and after the removal with that huge needle.. aghhhh... Kind of the same colors which I have gotten a hold of the color black for a while now.. I do that with many things.. But I just placed an order last night from Topshop.com Since there is not a shop here in Miami.. I miss the one in London... terribly.. so I will have juicy things to wear and show... I also need to change the idea of the picture taking.. Someone should take those pictures so you can really see the outfits... The cool shades with those "spiky things "on the upper corners are just amazing from Alexander Wang SS2010 in the last picture are just amazing.. People here have literally laughed directly in my face when they see me with them..But I like it, I can't stop wearing them.. The Beret I just received the package from one of my favorite e-commerce stores, Opening Ceremony, It's designed by a German guy.. Super chic, retro, with a now twist... Rike Feurstein, Berlin.
Hasta lueguito....

No comments:

Post a Comment