Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The little dress

Cotton Dress from Topshop, decided to put something to make it more formal if I can say that.. The Corset is from Agent Provocateur, White and black lace, it is very see through but it worked with the dress and you could see the lines underneath.. People thought it was a one piece dress... But it wasn't! Shoes.. Alexander Wang SS2010 Miami (downtown view). When the sun has just said it's goodbyes for the day.. The little black dress is very tight got it a Shopbop.com, the black Chiffon cape with golden round studs bought it in Joseph Paris (they have an amazing selection of everything). I cannot remember who made it. I love it, you wear it with almost everything..
My promises are not getting better here... I have not blogged for some days now... My excuse? I have decided to "Quit" smoking.. It is making me a biatch by the minute.. I get ups and downs like crazy, highs and lows non-stop. With that said (it's only been 24 hours and counting) I have been in a bad mood since yesterday.. hahah trying to keep myself busier so I won't think about my Parliament Lights with some delicious coffee to pair it up.., that is how I relate it. I got some pics of my "weekend attire" for this party in a "5Th floor parking lot"of this new building in Miami Beach, 1111 Lincoln Road, which is very cool to see and has an amazing view of South Beach. Designed by the architects Herzog & de Meuron. Very sleek lines and a good addition to the architecture of Miami and for others to follow.
I took the pics after the soiree was over and done with.. after some drinks and too much talking all night which has left me with no voice whatsoever. The one with the black dress was @ another day... And the best pic is the sundown of Miami Beach seen from my apartment.. Is just breathtaking..

No comments:

Post a Comment