Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This bag is RIKA

I forgot to put my finds the other day.. I have been very forgetful lately, well; to be honest, it happens very often. For some reason no posts were written, probably because I was brokenhearted? or since I write for myself nobody would ask me for a new post.. . Sooo, This very cool purse just came in to my doorstep the other day from Opening Ceremony purchased, via internet. I just can't get enough from the goodies they have in their store. Rika is the name of the brand.. The purse is named Rosa, kind of cool and it's made out of soft tie dye lambskin with silver pyramid, star and circle studs... Circular shape, with silver chains; reminded me of some kind of ugly bags from the 80's with lots of personality. Chack (I like to write it with an A) it out ..

2 comments:

  1. Hi! :) I have been searching for this bag, and then your blog showed up :) Could you be interested in selling it? Best Stina

    agtigt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.. Sorry but I am not selling my purse yet. But I can let you know.. You can check though in Opening Ceremony, That is where I got it and they have new colors now. Check it out. xoxo

    ReplyDelete