Friday, March 19, 2010

Before I fall asleep..

I set the pics in a strange way, very much so. Those shoes, leg and dog Brunella; those pics are my looks. The rest is my sisters show I have on (JFMR: just my my records) Amazing silk dress great digital print of flowers w black and white stripes , love the craziness; by Ostwald Helgason SS2010 (found it in NYC) the amazing meshy tights from Marjan Pejoski, Shoes: Alexander Wang SS2010. The rest of the pics are from claudiae So today was Miami International Fashion Week... Why International? because I guess it was with designer from outta town. Well, my sister was one of them. We are from Ecuador that is why she was on that list... Her line is claudiae, claudiae.com great everyday pieces with a twist that you can wear with any other great piece you have hidden in your closet.... That is how I do it.. Anyway I went to see her but the show was with other new designers as well so they shared the runway and 2 hour time which this lasted.! It was too long, too much, too many different types of styles, colors, fabrics, and so on... Just took few pics so I will post them. While I am having the best cupcake I made my sister go to the other side of town because I needed a Red Velvet cupcake.. Just wonderful, perfect now that I am trying to decide what else I put here. I took a picture of the outfit I wore (in front of the mirror) of course it is all a mess here since everything from London just came in (used to live there) and there are boxes everywhere. WHO has not gone through that? so, I won't excuse the strange location of the pictures.. but I will get better. since at the beginning of this Blog-writing experience the "blogger", this time; me, is only writing to herself! So no problems in that department.. I was also thinking if I should write in Spanish, since it is my native language and I can express myself better. i feel like I am not making since here, or not getting the point across.. Alright, who cares? It's only me writing to myself. Ok it's time to zzzzzzzz.... I'll do a better job tomorrow.. hahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment