Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The first blog...

This are my 5 years ago find: silk shorts from Julie Broun with a mushroom print which I found again in my closet. The booties are Chloe F/W 2009-10, Silver socks from Topshop, Navy Blue Blazer from All Saints(got them in London 2008) Belt got it @ Opening Ceremony (Love it) NYC store (2 weeks ago) from Phillippe Roucou. Shirt from Topshop. Another "New find" is the chain that I am wearing from BLOW got it @ Shopbop.com. A tiny real harmonica. I just love it..
Today I decided with lots of questions in my head if I should do this or not.. The reason why? Well, just simply shy or scared of what this "style" experience will be like At the beginning I will show my styles and I don't like cameras that much or better said.. I don't like to approach them I prefer them approaching me.. haha.. I adore fashion and have a good collection (well, that's what i think) so I will start showing what I have in my closet probably daily; since that is what a blog is about, right?!? daily entries? So, as said before it will be about the clothes that I have and how I wear them, depending on the mood, weather and so on. My new finds, and what I see around me that I like. The old things mixing them with the new. Let's see what comes out of this.... The pictures don't show much detail, I can see now that I uploaded one pic.. So I will get better and more detailed as I go along...

1 comment:

  1. coincido con que tienes una colección perfecta!
    [me ganaste con las de Margiela]
    ya vi todo! ;)

    ReplyDelete