Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mix the old with the new..

Arriving to Quito Today... Just beautiful. Finally wore the abandoned Mociun tights, Chloe SS 2010, Shoes Today in Guayaquil, Ecuador, same tights, Topshop denim shirt, Christian Louboutin "Fred" python shoes SS2009, Jacket by Rag and Bone love this brand!
For the past 5 years to be precice I've had a pair of tights which I adore but, for some reason have never, ever wore them. Why? Only God knows.. I just did not have the time or place or just I could not find a way to wear them. It is not science but I would take them on almost every trip I made, took them even when I moved to london for a bit but I just left them sitting in the closet resting, and just a week ago I decided to put them on just so they would not hate me more for not paying attention to them for the past five years. So, i did it.. hhaahh. And now I have worn them 3 times since last week... I cannot even wash them, I keep on wearing them, non-stop. Didn't even pay attention to who made them until just right this second.. Googled it, of course and in less than 3 seconds found that the brand is still here with us, and it has a jewelry line on the side, which it looks amazing. Very delicate and simple but with some attitute.Mociun is the brand and I saw my tights in the "ARCHIVES' of the page, that was funny..
In Ecuador right now and went to this meeting in Quito (capital) and wore them with pride and joy.. :) For some reason the Spellchecking is not working... It's doing it in Spanish.. Is it because I'm in Ecuador that automatically does that??? It should not be like that.. Oh Well.. Sorry for the

No comments:

Post a Comment