Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tonight in Miami beaaaaach..

Love my new heels from Maison Martin Margiela SS 2010. I was asked if it was paper.. It is leather.. Just Brilliant. Skirt by Helmut Lang S S 2010, love the print (it looks like smoke). The Laser cut cardigan( worn earlier) IAN RN S S 2010..
Just got back home from an event held at The Webster for MOCA Museum. It was cool since I like contemporary art and Clothing. They just had amazing picks of designers and the jewelry was awesome as well. It's a 3 or 4 floor store in Collins Avenue and the facade of the Historic building is very Art Deco Miami... "My name is Tony Montana" remember the movie.?.. with neon lights around the name, which is great, Miami signature.. You get the point.. I loved the building by the way. They still had a sale of 60 % off which does not hurt any ones wallet. and is, just beautiful how they have design the space inside. There is not other place like this in Miami, so at some point while in the store walking around and seeing the Viktor and Rolf tops and dresses, you fell as if you where somewhere else.. That is always a good feeling. haha... No picture of the place inside because I was looking around at all the goodies they had in the racks, so I forgot... But I have some of the chairs outside of the front entrance which @ the end I remembered I had the camera with me... Oh well.. Here with Brunella (my dog) and Pichurris (I'm dog-sitting) watching some some of the news about how people complaint so much over this" Health care Bill".. I think it's going to do more good than bad.. But there goes the saying.. people do not like or are afraid of "new ideas, designs, era and so on" no wonder the "trends" exist and stay for a while with a vengeance. When some celebrity starts wearing a "style" then the rest will follow because now, they have seen it on somebody that 'knows" and they feel comfortable wearing it. But only a few would wear some new design or different, new from the rest and wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment